Saturday, October 6, 2007

Still Waiting...

I just ran into an old friend, Mark, who said that there was a talk in town today about electric vehicle conversions, which I missed. Turns out it was Mike and Shari from Electro Automotive. I'm happy to see that they are spreading the good word about electric cars, but it might be nice if they could focus on the orders that are already in rather than looking for more business. Uh-oh, I'm getting grumpy... On a lighter note, I took a weeklong sailing course with a friend of mine down in Santa Barabara last week and I'll post pics when I get them developed (I forgot my digital camera). Our solar panels should be up early next week and I'll have some pics of that, too. Now if I could only make some progress on my electric car, I'd be in business (grumpy again).

No comments: