Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year: Resolution

No takers on the car and I have a little more time these days (not much), so I'm going to give it another go. I looked things over today and put in a few grommets. There are some parts and tools that I can't find, but I will do as much as I can. It's a little difficult, because I've been away from it so long and I don't have much momentum or continuity, but I'm at least feeling a little motivation. Anyway, Happy New Year to all and hopefully I'll be back on here with posts of my progress. For the record, I'd like to thank the people who e-mailed me and encouraged me to get back in my garage and finish this puppy.

2 comments:

CTSmith@yahoo.com said...

Are you still interested in selling your project?

yourdealman@live.com said...

Thanks for your time in documenting this project I might be going through a midlife crisis but after reading your project car. which is great I am not going to convert my 1988 fiero to electric i will just make it as fuel efficent as possible. Thanks for the yrs frustration you have saved me and I am not being sarcastic here. I just realized how big of a project it would be. Your doing a great job nice project would even like to see you finish it.