Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Waiting Game

Electro Automotive said it would be 4-6 weeks before I get most of the parts for the electric engine, but it would be nice to get some sort of status report from them. I have e-mailed and called them a few times over the past few weeks and have not heard a single thing from them. Looking at other blogs, they are not known for being quickly responsive to inquiries, but when I send a $12,000 check to someone, it's a little disconcerting to hear nothing from them. The tone of my phone messages and e-mails is getting into the angry range, which is probably not productive. I think if I call again, I'm likely to lose it a little on the phone, so I'll hold back for now, try to keep it out of my mind and get working on my yard. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: